Chapter 34

.

.

.

.

"Damn, finally done with editing.."

Hyunjin slumped on his chair as he could feel his fingers go numb. He has been in charge of managing Jeong's project and their entire department has been constantly getting into Overtime work because of the sudden rise of Kpop Idols wanting to get interviewed.

Then again, the people who were helping Jeong was all in in her project. They support her because they knew she is the change the company needs.

So their restless nights and day driving, editing, interviewing, setting up the equipment, all of that will be worth it.

Jeong was a postive impact to the entire company. Someone with an open mind can see that. She's bold and really knows what needs to be done. But that's the sole reason a few don't like her.

They felt like she's being to nosy handling the company's business. They believe that she's too young, inexperience, and just not suited to lead.

Suprisingly the majority of those people are the people who are in their late 50s and 60s. The people who wants to make money by ruining the lives of others.

Hyunjin cringed at the though of how corrupted and evil some people do just to earn money. He stood up from his chair and grabbed his pack of cigarettes then left his office to smoke out in the parking lot.

The parking lot has always been his resting place to process his thoughts and also to relax from the tiring job that he helds in.

The winter season was it peak as small snowflakes fell from the dark void that covered the sky. He couldn't help but chuckle admiring how beautiful nature is.

He lit his cigarette stick up when a flash of light blurred his eyes for a second.

"Caught our chief in 4K HD ultra pro max."

He immediately recognized that voice as he looked blatantly at the girl standing infront of him.

"Kim So Hyun, what are you doing out this late? Overtime ended a few minutes ago

"Kim So Hyun, what are you doing out this late? Overtime ended a few minutes ago."

She just smiles and hums as she stand next to her holding her camera.

"Well I was taking picture of the snow falling. You know I always take pictures of beautiful things."

"So I'm beautiful in your eyes So Hyun?"

The girl just giggled and admired the snow falling.

"I'll leave it to your imagination Chief. Tihehehe~"

Hyunjin could only chuckle as he huff his cigarette stick away from the girl.

The two stayed quiet not wanting to break the silence as the soft howling of the wind could be heard along with the car sounds near their distance.