Chapter 39

.

.

.

.

"Welp, I didn't expect to be the main talk of the country."

Jeong gulped as she watches the buildings get smaller and smaller as her elevator rises from bottom to the top.

"Actually, this result was the Unexpected one. Now they want an official statement from you regarding your project."

She sighed as Hyunjin stated the thing she needed to do. Once again, pressure was there as Jeong was mentally trying her best keeping the pressure away from her thoughts.

"Damn it, what if I say some stupid stuff? Or I stutter?"

Hyunjin glances at the girl and noticed her eyes looked more worried than afraid. He couldn't blame him though as everyone in the country was waiting for her response.

"What did the articles say again?"

"It states how you revealed the reality of Kpop life and how the issues represent not just Kpop but reality as a whole."

Jeong sighed and groaned hearing the words come out of his mouth.

"Well, as much as I'm pressured right now. I'm more amazed how our project reached outside our borders and even was more aware than our own citizens."

Hyunjin chuckled as a small smile was plastered on his face.

He didn't want to admit it but he was a little embarrassed that people away from their country was more aware of such issue than their own.

But he also knows that this wasn't just an issue of their own country but everyone else's.

People tend to ignore their own problems and they ended up being a problematic person minding someone's else problem and being annoying to them.

They instead drag them down and say unsolicited advices which made no sense at all.

"Were here."

Their elevator stopped moving as it's door opened leaving Jeong sweat bullets real quick.

Hyunjin tapped her shoulder and smiled.

"Don't worry. Just say what's on your mind and be honest. You can do it."

Jeong could only nod at him as Hyunjin went ahead and proceeded to the conference room and where as soon he opened the door, she immediately heard the people asking him question and the cameras focused on him.

"Shit..."

Jeong gulped and wanted to back off. Doubt and anxiety crept inside of her mind.

Many scenarios played in her mind and all of them went bad to worse.

She took a step back as the pressure was getting to her. Her walls were breaching and her breathing was drastically changing.

It began harder to breath as every air she take in feels like a stab in her chest. For a brief second, the air felt like needles stabbing her repeatedly.

She placed a hand in her chest as her heart beat began racing faster and faster. Cold sweat began to run down her forehead. She felt soffucated in a large hallway where there was nobody than herself.

"St-Stop, I-I'm.."

She was trying her hardest to shut the voices in her head. But as if they have no off button, they continue to belittle her and bombarded her negative thoughts.

"Please stop!"

.

.

.