Chapter 59

(A/N: I really suggest you to listen to this song while reading.)

.

.

.

.

PANT

.

.

.

PANT

.

.

.

PANT

.

.

.

Winter was pushing herself to her limit. Her breathing was slowly getting slower and slower yet she keeps moving her feet. Her legs were about to give up any moment as her body wasn't condition to running so far away with no rest but she pushed through it. Her back was visibly sweaty and it was irritating her but that wasn't in the mind of hers. Her mind was constantly playing the memories of the person she loved the most.

"Y/N... Please..."

She finally arrived at the building she desperately wanted to go through. She could feel her knees shivering as there was little strength left on her lower body but she took one deep breath and began to walk. She entered the elevator and pressed the floor number. As the elevator door closes, a memory flashed through her mind.

FLASHBACK

"Hey, I didn't know your building had an elevator on it?"

"Ever heard of technology Y/N?"

Winter looked at you boredly as you just chuckled at her. You were at the Companie's building with her as she intend to help you study on your failing subjects as she was able to sniff out your scores on the quizes. It was very amazing of her considering you were doing your best to hide it from her knowing she can be really dangerous when lying towards her. Although you tried your best to hide it, She managed to find out. In the end, she decided to teach you in her company building because they were quite busy with their schedule and this was the only option she could think off.

You didn't mind at all in fact, you can call it a lucky opportunity for you because you are able to see live how the group practices and perform right infront of your eyes. But the more you wait for the company's elevator to arrive, the more people arrive as well. Soon the elevator finally arrive as people inside of it leave. You though people would be calm when entering the elevator but to your surprise, they all rushed in pushing you and Winter inside forcefully. Your mind immediately went to look for Winter as her small fragile body was getting clobbered by the people entering.

Your natural instinct kicked in as you made way towards her using your body to shield her from people trying their best to squeezes themselves inside the elevator. You used your arms to hold yourself using the wall of the elevator as Winter's eyes widen with worry all over her face yet you just simply smiled at her.

"Rush hour am I right? Hehehe."

Even though the atmosphere was so thick because of the squeezing of bodies in one elevator, you still managed to smile towards her. You know how much Winter worries about simple things and you didn't want to worry Winter. So you hid your annoyed expression towards the people and replaced it with a smile.