Chapter 23

.

.

.

.

"Nothing like a hot coffee on a cold morning."

Soobin happily said as he felt happiness run through his body. He took a sip of his hot morning coffee as he turned TV on.

There wasn't much happening with their schedule and so they had free time on their own.

He was switching from channel to channel because he couldn't find the best one and searching for a good channel was making him yawn.

He didn't want to go back to bed yet as he just woke up and wants to start the day productively.

That was his thoughts after all.

"Boring...boring...bo-eh? More snow??"

He stopped at the weather forcast channel and saw that it would be colder by the afternoon.

"If my memory doesn't fail me, Jeong's classes would end around 4 to 5pm today right?"

He smiled a little as a plan popped into his head.

"Gotta play it romantic."

.

.

.

.

"Hmm? Y/n didn't go to school?"

Winter was shocked and confused by what she just heard.

Both girls were walking on the halls of their school after eating their lunch.

"Yeah. I knocked on his door earlier and he said that he was feeling under the weather. Poor guy."

Jeong shook her head in disbelief.

Earlier, She ask for your permission to enter your room as she left some kimchi vegetable soup for you.

You would have decline her offer but she was persistent and instead, insisted to eat breakfast with you.

She was kinda worried for you so she stayed a little and watched you aiding as much as she could. Though it did cause her to miss 20 minutes of her first class but it was all worth it after seeing you finish your soup and thanked her.

She also left a medicine for you to take before going to bed.

"I also ate breakfast with him so that I can see that he ate the food. Also left medicine for him."

Winter could only nod and sight

She knows that everyone can get sick especially at a cold times like this. But the thing that worries her the most is you all being alone in your room.