Chapter 20

.

.

.

.

"A walk during the cold night in Han River. Kinda sounds like a scene in a novel don't you think?"

Jeong said as Soobin blushed a bit but chuckled.

The two decided to walk in Han river after they left the party. They didn't need much time to spend at that place as Jeong decided to walk in Han river.

"If your the author of it then I'm sure it will blow up to popularity."

Jeong chuckled at his remark and said

"Oh come, I'm not that poetic nor artistic enough to pull off such novel."

Soobin disagrees though. Throughout their time together he has seen how Jeong can be very smart and creative at times.

He chuckled as he held her hand firmly.

"Well in my eyes you're an artwork. My phone screen is the most bea girl remember?"

Hearing those words, Jeong couldn't help but create a small tint of blush in her cheeks.

She remembered the first time Soobin told her she was the most beautiful in his eyes. And it was one of her favorite memories with him.

"Yeah, Still can't believe you got me there."

"Hehe~"

The couple shared a laugh as they continue to walk. The sound of the flowing water in the river was relaxing along with the quietness the environment. The atmosphere just makes them so relaxed.

"Soobin."

"Yeah?"

"What do you think of the current Dispatch now?"

"Meaning?"

"I mean what would you say about it? Like your thoughts on it?"

Soobin went into deep thoughts as he carefully thinks about the question.

He's an Idol and of course, he got many rumors about the company but for his own opinion. There isn't much to say.

"To be honest I'm still new to this Dispatch thing. I heard from my Hyungs that Dispatch is a scary company for any Idol or celebrity because their like stalking every movement of an Idol."

Jeong nodded her head.

"Well, that is true."

Jeong had to agree. Because of her father's company, it earned many nicknames and hate from fans. It wasn't new but in her perspective, the company shouldn't be doing all this.

"And I'm gonna be honest Jeong."

"Yeah?"

"I'm scared of what would happen to you when your own company exposes us."

This only silenced Jeong as she looked ahead. Even though she's using her influence to protect Winter and Soobin, she is unsure how long that can last.

"Do you know that I plan to take over our company?"

Jeong stated as Soobin shook his head.

"No, but I thought that was a given already?"

Jeong sighted a little as a small frown formed.

"Not really considering I'm a woman."

"That's bull-"

"My dad is trying to appoint  someone else and to be honest, I don't like him. He's a biased person and always take the media on a one sided story. It's kinda annoying"