Chapter 6

.

.

.

.

"Yah the floor is squeaky clean today huh? Giselle unnie~"

"Yeah?"

Ningning went to hug Giselle who patted her back. Karina was busy cleaning the floor with a vacum as Giselle looked at her confused.

"What's the occa-"

Giselle remembered that you were coming over as Karina looked at her and nodded.

They wanted to make sure that you would feel at home with them and leave a good impression with Winter.

Giselle gently pulled away from Ningning as she pouted and said

"Giselle Unnie~"

"Sorry Ning, gotta make sure we clean everything."

"But wh-oh shit."

Ningning realize what she meant as she sprinted towards the garbage bin as she wrapped in the trash bag and sprinted at the door.

Karina looked at the clock and checked on Winter's room as she was still asleep. She sighted and shook her head.

"Aish, looks like she forgot who's coming."

She gently closed the door as she saw Giselle mopping the floor. Giselle saw Karina leave Winter's room as she asked

"Is she awake?"

Karina shook her head and said

"No, she's in deep slumber. Should I wake her up?"

"Yeah I think it's be-"

Ningning was catching her breath when she opened the door surprising the 2 and coincidentally, waking Winter up.

"What's wrong Ning? Are you okay?"

Karina went to her as she looked at her with worry as Ning nodded her head.

"Yeah... I'm.. Fine.."

"Why are sprinting anyway? Whats up?"

Giselle asked her as Ning eyed her as she gulped and took in a deep breath before saying

"I saw Y/n walking over here."

Those words were enough to alarm the 2 as they look at each and nodded.

Without talking, Karina handed Giselle the vaccum as she went to wake up Winter.

Giselle carried the mop and vaccum as she placed them back to their storage room hiding them from sight.

Ningning went to fix the living room as Karina opened the door to Winter's room and saw Winter stretching her arms out.

She sighted in relief when she saw her awake.

"Thank god she's finally awake."

"Hmm? Unnie? What's up? You seem to be catching your breath?"

She chuckled at her which only made Karina raise her eyebrow at her.

"Yah. Have you forgotten what today is?"

"What day?"

"Yah are you serious-"

.

.

DING DONG

.

.

Karina gulped as Winter left her bed and said