Chapter 50

.

.

.

.

"And...with a little magic here and there... Tadah!"

So Hyun was finally done editing the pictures of the groups that was gonna perform for the said concert as Everyone was amazed by her editing skills.

Mr. Tui was really impressed by how clean and creative So hyun was.

She used her experience through practice on creating the said posters as what she did was something that was very different to common posters.

The way she made sure every member of a group have their own personal aesthethic and vibe without damaging the overall vibe of the group was what she created.

Yoo Jung couldn't help but smile happily at her friends work as she admires and was at awe like the rest who saw her work.

"You're really have a knack for this Ms.kim. I'm impressed."

Mr. Tui commented on her work as she just bowed her head thanking him.

Even though So Hyun was blending in the group, she couldn't stop herself from creating the best possible poster's for each member. She wanted to captivate everyone who sees the poster andbe intrigue by it.

She wanted everyone to see that something was special with the group and with its members as well. Her creativity just flowed to her and she was able to create such masterpiece because of it.

Everyone gave her praise as Mr. Tui assigned someone to print out and upload the photos to the social media when the time of promotion comes up.

As everyone went to do their respective tasks. Yoo Jung approached So Hyun and gave her a warm hug and congratulatulated her for her work.

"My God So Hyun. I can't believe you did such amazing posters. Like how did you come up with such ideas? Like, it made me want to know more about this group because the picture tells me something is fun or memorable with this group. I get that feeling you know? "

So Hyun chuckled amd shyly nodded her head as she thanked her friend and co-worker.

"Thanks. But I just did what I proposed so yeah."

Yoo Jung nodded her head in agreement as she sigh and took a seat near her.

"It's good that your grouped with Mr. Tui you know that?"

This question made her raise her eyebrows at her.

"And what do you mean by that?"

So Hyun took a seat next to her as this was valuable information for So Hyun. Even though she was talented and skillwise when it comes to editing and manipulating pictures, she was still a newbie to the department and because of that, she gets little to no information about something that can go against Mr. Lim.

Her bubbly personality wasn't enough to pleased the people in this department as she knew that she has to prove herself first and gain some trust of the people.

Though her relationship with Yoo Jung was genuine friendship. She knows how much Yoo Jung despise Mr. Lim because of his old ways and twisted money filled mind.

"Oh you know, this department isn't quite known for creative ideas cause Mr. Lim is always the one telling everyone what format or what should be out or not. Mr. Tui on the other hand is different."

So Hyun was listening attentively at her as Yoo Jung continued.

"Mr. Tui is like the 2nd in command in this department so if he likes something then Mr. Lim would follow it. And to be honest, many people tried their best to push their ideas at Mr. Lim and they ended up.... Well unemployed."