Chapter 43

.

.

.

.

"Damn it, I don't like that I'm entering a Women's university knowing Mira might kill me."

Zack groaned in annoyance as both of you were nearing the first University.

This was the closest University where your school was from and there were more to Visit. It didn't help that your professor wanted to win the award as he handed you a bag full of fliers.

While Zack was worrying for his life, You could only just sigh and look at the school.

There was still a lingering feeling of guilt surrounding you even though you already told Winter the reason.

She was spectical at first since she already witness how you were in a women's university without her knowing.

Though she did agree that you were only doing for the festival and not your personal motive.

Jeong and Jiheon helped in convincing her saying that they would keep an eye on you closely especially Jiheon.

"Come on, let's just get this over with. We still have many universities to attend too."

You said as you walked inside the University with Zack reluctantly following from behind.

Immediately everyone eyes landed on the two of you as everyone stopped what there were doing to stare at you.

The pressured feeling where everyone stares at you was not a good feeling.

Your stomach was at a knot and you suddenly felt dizzy with all the eyes on you.

"Oi, what you looking at huh?"

You mentally slapped yourself. Zack lee was not a normal person.

You immediately looked around and saw that the students started were suddenly leaving.

Of course it may sound as a relief for you because they were no longer staring but it only made it harder.

"If they leave and we just hand this out, we may end up spending too much time here."

Your immediately though of an Idea.

Uknown to you was Zack already smirking.

He already had a plan.

"Yall step right up and see a magic trick. This handsome young man will do a trick but be careful not to fall for him."

Your eyes immediately widen as Zack was smiling ear to ear looking at you.

"You son of a bi-"

.

.

"Really Oppa? You can do magic?"

"Kiya* Oppa, You're a magician?"

"Can I take a picture of you?"

.

.

You could only sigh as a crowd began to swarm around you.

With such crowd, you have no choice but to entertain them with a few magic trick you knew off.

.

.

TIMESKIP

.

.

The first University ended rather quickly and effectively too.

While there many students amazed by your tricks, Zack helped in by giving the fliers and advertising many things which only excited the students.