Chapter 54

.

.

.

.

"Ouch.."

"Oh Shut it. It's your fault your like this. Now stay put."

You were quietly letting Winter treat your injuries especially in the face as you were hit a few times during that scramble.

Even though the people there appreciated how you brought someone to fight Seol Jiwon and his goons, deep down you felt sorry to the married couple as their much awaited wedding ended in a disaster.

Cops were looking around the place trying to interview the witnesses and also looking for some evidence to add into Jiwon's case.

Winter noticed how your eyes looked tired and sad as she sighted and decided to talk to you.

"Looks like you're not impressed at all."

"Huh? What? No I'm impressed with you-"

"Not me Dum Dum, I'm talking about what you did. You looked rather dissapointed."

Her words were a direct hit through your body. It's true that you didn't like that this event had to happen on such an important day. You felt like it was your fault for not being to fast to prevent what happened.

"I should have been faster Min. But I couldn't. I blame myself for letting that bastard talk. It's my fault Yu Chun is in the ER right now."

Winter stopped treating your wounds as she grabbed your cheeks and forcefully made you look at her.

"Listen to me. It's not your fault that this happened. In fact you were the one that prevented it to escalate even more. Do you think there was a better person that could have handle it? I don't think so."

"But I was too late-"

Winter shook her head and sternly looked at you.

"You didn't. I would say what happens earlier was a bit better than what I imagine it to be."

"Huh?"

Winter sighed softly as you noticed how her face turn into a frown.

"You know I was very scared when Yu Chun got stabbed. I didn't know what would happen and my body just froze. Never have I seen someone stab someone infront of me and that made me afraid of my life."

You stayed quiet as you were all ears on her.

"But the thing I feared the most when you arrived. I was scared that... That I might lose you if you tried to fight them.."

You noticed how her hands quivered a bit when she said those words as you began to double think if what you did was right.

Sure violence was the best option to do at that time because everyone wanted to fight you. Words were no longer be able to convinced them plus time wasn't on your side.

Yu Chun was losing blood fast and you had to clear the area to avoid more damage like what happened to him. You didn't want anymore people to get hurt so you had no choice but to use your fist.

"Also, if you didn't fight, Many more would have gotten hurt."

You nodded your head as you hugged her warmly. It suprised her for a second but she immediately hugged you back as both of you shared a warm hug.

She patted yout hair and said

"Don't blame it on yourself Jagi. It's not your fault and you did your best. Like how are you so good in fighting?"