Chapter 13

.

.

.

.

"So how's the first day of working Y/n?"

Jeong asked you as you just shrugged your shoulders at her.

"So far so good. Not much customers to be honest. Actually, you guys are my first costumers."

This made Jeong chuckle.

While the two of you were busy talking. Winter had focus her gaze on you two.

She was spying on you two like a sharp hawk.

Ningning and Giselle were practically looking for the best food while Karina tries to make sure the two doesn't go overboard.

"What is he doing? Why is he slacking of the job? Why is he allowing himself get distracted by her? Tsk.."

Winter rolled her eyes as she eyed the food infront of her.

She was standing at the noddle aile as she looked at the vast variety of noodles infront of her.

She couldn't decide what to choose as she was having second thoughts everytime she grabs a noddle.

"Aish why is this hard? There are all the same anyway?.. No wait."

Winter looked at the noodles as she observed it's stacking position. It took her a few seconds before a small smile appeared on her face.

"So he arranged this to by the spiciness huh? The bottom are the least spicy and it goes hotter until the top. Smart."

She bent her knees down as she looked for the weakest spicy noodle.

She wanted a mild one for tonight but the dilemma started again.

She couldn't think of what brand to grab as she loved all of the brands in the mild section.

"Aishh! Why did he have to put all my favorites in one section? I feel like betraying one of them."

She thought as she couldn't choose. That is until you came and grabbed one.

"This one is the best among the mild section one. It's great especially on a breezy cold night like this you know."

She looked up to see you smiling brightly at her as Winter scoffed and stood up.

She gave you a glaring stare which confuses you a bit.

"So now you're trying to help after you entertained someone else huh? Okay

"So now you're trying to help after you entertained someone else huh? Okay."

"What?"

You looked at her confused as she just shook her head and grabbed the noodles out of your hand.

"Nothing."

She walked past you as you were at lost.

You couldn't figure out what she said as you thought.