Chapter 10

.

.

.

.

"I'm hungry..."

Ningning groaned rather loudly as Giselle chuckled at her. She knows Ningning was making sure that she was heard.

Ningning earlier made you 2 wear headbands as they wore their own. You wanted to choose the devil horns cause it looks dope but of course Winter beat you too it.

You sighted and just took the halo one. To be honest you weren't rocking it but you didn't want to dissapoint the group.

Seeing them all smiles and laugh was a nice thing to see after all, they are busy hardworking idols. So you just accepted the halo headband without any problem.

Karina sighted as she heard Ningning. She knows she has to act her part again. She hated her character but if its working then she's doing a great job at it.

"Please let this end..."

She thought before taking a deep breath and went closer to you. She acted shy towards you as Winter took notice of this.

"Say Y/n?"

"Yeah?"

You asked her as Karina shyly smiled at you which you found adorable.

You have watched a lot of their performance and you were always amazed how Karina can look so cold and fierce in the stage yet she's so cute and adorable in real life.

"Do you want to share a table with me and Min? If you don't its okay.."

You immediately nodded your head and said

"I would love to."

Your bright smile made Karina smile as well as Winter just sighted lowly.

She did want to sit next to you but she had hope that it would be just you two.

Hearing your response, Ningning and Giselle nodded at each other. They were gonna make this plan successful like the last one.

.

.

FLASHBACK

.

.

"So how are we gonna execute the dinner date?"

Karina asked as they sat on the bench watching you and Winter enjoy the viking ride.

So far all their routes are in a jumble as they can't find a proper route for it.

Though making Karina dodge Y/n is final but the question is how.

Karina sighted as she was also at a lost. She doesn't know what to do as Ningning said

"Can we really pull it off?"

She was starting to doubt their plan.

They know that if they skip this event, the plan in the fireworks would be rushed and too obvious, they need a proper buildup.

Giselle sighted and shook her head. She felt bad hearing Ningning doubting herself as she placed a hand on her shoulder.

"We can and we will Ning. We just need a concrete plan.."

Ningning could only pout as she nodded slowly, still unsure if the plan would work.

Karina was busy browsing her phone when she smirked remembering the scenario in a fanfic she read.