Chapter 70

(A/N: I suggest you guys listen to the music while reading this. If it's not appearing, just refresh wattpad until it appears cause my app is shit)

.

.

.

Unexplained emotions ran down your body as you can't explains the pain, the anger, the frustration and dissapointment you felt when you were being dragged out forcefully away from Winter. It was like you were seeing your own self get farther and farther away from the goal despite being so close. Your hand extended out to her yet your vision of her was slowly getting smaller and smaller by the second.

You felt a deep sadness in your core, as though youe soul itself was being torn apart. The world around you seemed to fade away, replaced with a blinding rage and the urge to scream. You felt like you could not breathe, and that your heart was about to burst out of your chest. Every muscle in your body felt tense, and you fought the urge to curl up into a ball and cry. Your mind was filled with thoughts of  Winter, and you tried to replay memories of the times you had spent together in an attempt to drown out the pain. You felt completely helpless.

You struggled against the person dragging you away, yelling out Winter's name and proclaiming your innocence. But it was pointless because the other person was more stronger and bigger than you. The only thing you could do was watch in horror as the love of your life walked away from you; all you could manage to say was "Please." As they walked away from you, their arm around someone else, your world came crashing down. You were abandoned and left helpless. You struggled to contain your tears, unsure of what to do next.

"And stay out!"

You were thrown Harshly to the ground with a few employees of the building looking at you curious and with pity but do you need pity? You could careless about pity as Winter was now locked up and taken away from you by the people in charge. You wanted to let your rage and sadness at the same time because once again, Winter dissappeared in your life but only this time, It wasn't your decision nor was hers. It was the CEO.

You dropped to one knee in response to a stinging, stabbing pain and spotted a red liquid oozing from your knee. Upon receiving the toss from the company's security, you were bleeding and bruised. You felt like a piece of trash that was carelessly discarded. They behaved toward their own fellow humans like emotionless robots. It should be noted that this is a kpop company. Was there ever a moment when those who worked there exhibited human principles as opposed to being coerced into such behavior?

Despite the pain, you know that Winter was more in pain as she was locked up under her company being forced to be a slave to serve her boss until her contract is up. Some would say to wait for the contact is up then date but are you willing to wait that long? A year without her is already tormenting your mental health so do you think waiting for 7 years is good for you? Absolutely not.

"Shit..."

You muttered under your breath as you stood up once again. You may have been injured yourself in the process of reaching out to Winter but the fight was Far from over. It was only starting now. This was it for you. The final Challange to finishing the story you created. Victory was within reach but you have to think of something fast. And without a sense of hesitation, you left the building to look for the rest of the members of Aespa. You need to say your side towards them as they are the only one who can understand you and the gravity of the situation.

Despite walking with just one working leg as the pain in your left knee bruise felt like you have been shot by a sniper. You could tell that the muscles in your knee was damage and could be perhaps a tear in them. But despite that, you continued on towards their dorm.