Chapter 64

.

.

.

"You what now?"

You could almost feel the thickness and cold of the night by the sentence she just stated. And it's not like you were deaf either, you heard her clearly when she said those words. She wants to show you to the world and her eyes was burning with determination.

"I want to show the public the love of my life. No more hiding, no more secrets, I want the world to know that Kim Minjeong of Aespa, has her heart taken by a guy, named Y/n L/n."

Her sincere smile was caught you off guard. Winter wasn't just determined, she was also genuine of her own feelings for you. That somehow made you feel insecure of yourself as doubts and questions crept their way up your mind. In just 365 days, a lot of things happened. Some would have postive outcomes to them while others had negative. And for you, you had more negative than postive yet you still pushed through. That wall you created to keep anything away from Winter was flawed from the start.

Your mind told you to build a wall trying to protect yourself yet your heart knows that in every block you place on that wall, was fractured and had small dents in them making the wall weakly structured. One way or another, that wall wasn't gonna protect you because it wasn't really suppose to protected you, it was built to hide from your own mistake and regret to attack you. You leaned on that wall trying desperately to forget, to remove, and extract those feelings and memories you had with her yet whenever you were presented with an opportunity to throw it all away, you hesitate to pull the trigger.

There was that unfamiliar feeling that there was hope in clinging to those feelings and memories. Your guts was yelling at you to be patient and wait for the clock to strike your timing. And when that timing happens, the most beautiful fairytale you will read will present itself to you.

And it happened. That timing happened. The clock struck it's bells indicating that your time to see her was back on track. That bumpy road you were walking was finally ending as the path of flowers leading up to her opened up.

And just like how every negative, there will always be a postive reaction. Everything this world will have to balance each other. In life, two negatives doesn't make a postive. Sadness can't exist without happiness. How can you be sad when you can't feel that memory of happiness?

Winter at first felt that sadness that weight on her heart. There wasn't a single moment where she just wants you to be in her arms. Every second, every minute, every hour, and everyday she would wish upon the stars every night just to have you back. Her mind was clouded with only the thoughts of you whenever she was alone by herself. She has lost count on how much she would cry herself to sleep knowing that you were gone from her embrace.

There were times when she would be distracted during practices and performances as memories of you would flash in her eyes and she would just stop and forget what she was doing. Her members know what she was going trough yet she keeps herself shut in by the pain, apologizing for her simple mistake, pushing herself to her limit and that all came crashing on her when she fainted on her way to their practice room. But the funny thing is, the last train of thoughts that her brain process before she fainted,

Was you.

It was that moment her members realized that Winter wasn't gonna move on that easily. Perhaps moving on wasn't the proper term to use because they decided to make Winter forget about and make you just a picture on huge hallway to their success. A part of their story to say the least. Yet Winter saw through them. She saw how their actions was trying to erase you from their life. If she was being honest, she was ready to argue with her members of how stupid they are trying to erase someone that somehow shaped who they are. But she also understood why they were doing it. She knows that they wouldn't act like this if they didn't care about her.