Chapter 4

.

.

.

.

Exam week was coming up and every students know that in college, exams there are brutal.

You studied ahead of time but you know damn well that no matter how much you study, your brain keeps flying off.

Your fellow classmates were also having a hard time.

"Hey Y/n. Do you understand this subject?"

Your classmate asked you as you just chuckled awkwardly.

"No, I actually failed its quizzes earlier on. So I might review this a lot."

He nodded at you and said

"Man you're so hardworking. I wish I could find my motivation."

"Wait, I actually have some extra notes on this, here you go."

You handed him a few pieces of paper as he gasped and thanked you.

"Thank you. Thank you! I'll repay you back I promise."

"Hahaha it's fine."

Your classmate saw your action as some nodded while some murmured about you.

You didn't hear them of course as you stood up from your seat and left class.

Once you got home you started reviewing but you groaned at your seat as you stretched your arms out. You were reading your notes and some notes on your laptop but it just seems like your brain is not in engage mode.

Winter wasn't doing any good either. With her constant busy schedule, she barely finish a 6 day school days. She's lucky if she can attend for 4 days but lately she's only been able to attend for 2 to 3 days due to her schedule.

Her studies are getting a toll on her and her members are worried for her. Her scores on homeworks and assessments aren't that bad but it's not a consistent score.

What does that means is that in her first quiz she would get a high score then when the 2nd quiz arrives. She would get a low score.

Her homework score are all decent scores but that is not enough for her grades to maintain a high or stable grade in the prelims.

She sighted as she rubs her eyes while reading a textbook and highlighting important parts of the book.

She was tired and exhausted but she manage to have time to review and read her books but it seems her body was ready to go to sleep.

"Not yet.. Just a few more pages..."

She thought to herself as she yawned and continued to read the book.

Unknown to her was her roommate Giselle who was looking at her with worry. It was evident that Winter was exhausted but she keeps herself awake.

Giselle sighted softly as she made a mental note to herself that she would speak with Karina about this matter tomorrow.

.

.

.

.

"It's quite early for you girls to be here? What's the matter?"

The man said as he took a seat from chair and fixed his table. Giselle and Karina looked at each other as Karina spoke up.

"Umm...PD-nim, Good morning. We wanted to talk about Winter sir..."

Her voice trailed off softly as this made the man raised his eyebrow and say