Chapter 35

.

.

.

.

"Hmm..."

Zack carefully observed Soobin as he circled around him making Soobin uncomfortable as he finds it unnecessary that Zack had to circle around him.

"What the hell is this bozo doing? Am I deer getting pounced by a leopard?"

Soobin thought as you sat on the side observing him. Jiheon brought out hot drinks for everyone which you brought. Jiheon found it funny how Zack is observing Soobin.

"Is that your friend Y/n?"

"Hmmm? Yeah he is. Soobin did told me to find someone who knows to be intimidating so I suggested Zack Lee. That guy knows his thing."

Jiheon nodded as she also watches Zack and Soobin. Though she felt a little resemblance of the way how Zack observes Soobin when she was a contestant back a few years ago.

It made her a little nostalgic as a small smile appeared in her face.

"Yup, you're preety much a wimp."

Zack's honest thought made Soobin cringed as you held in your laughter. Jiheon pouted as she never see Soobin as a wimp.

"How?"

"Hmm...."

Zack placed a finger on her chin as he stared at Soobin and said

"First off, the way you stand literally says "I'm a good guy" and if you want to look intimidating to someone, you gotta remove that stand and just stand straight and confident. Looking at you, you seem to be doubting yourself even just by standing. "

Soobin listened to him as he nodded his head. He didn't know that his standing posture gave way too much of his timid self.

"If I want to speak to his intimidating father, I need to be intimidating too."

His mentality made him stand up in a more relaxed carefree version of himself. He stood up freely as his legs were apart in a more relaxed form as his hands hanged loosely. His smile was replaced with a smirk.

Jiheon had a tint of blush as she turned around not wanting to make eye contact with him as Soobin's facial expression was making Jiheon scream internally.

"Kiyaahhh!! That's Choi Soobin!! the Leader of TXT and.....my bais..."

She grabbed her cheeks as she felt the warmth growing steadily. You on the other hand was amazed how Soobin quickly changed his expression.

"Woah. So that's the effect of training as an Idol huh? Interesting..."

You wonder if Winter would pull off such expressions with different attires as you smiled a little imaginating it.

"Well that's more like it. You looked more intimidating than before. But now let's see you talk."

"Talk? What am I gonna say?"

"Well let's say I greeted you. What will you say."

"Hmmm.. Ah! I should say "Fuckk off bastard!" right? "

Zack sighted and shook his head.

"Soobin. That's just being rude. What you need to do is to greet them back with confidence."

"O-Oh, uhhhh that's what I was suppose to say hahaha..."

Soobin laughed awkwardly as Zack thought of what he was lacking.