Chapter 5

.

.

.

.

"Mmmh~ So delicious!"

Ningning said as you chuckled seeing her reaction

Ningning said as you chuckled seeing her reaction. Winter also laughed with her as she took a bite from her donuts.

She was satisfied from the taste of the donuts as she said

"These are tasty Y/n. Where did you buy them?"

"Oh Jeong helped me earlier. She was the one who suggested that I visit you and I thought that it was actually a nice idea."

Winter nodded her head and said

"She's a good girl. I wanna treat her next."

"You mean treat us-"

"Who are you again?"

"Why this girl.."

Winter laughed at you as you shook your head and chuckled.

Ningning was just busy munching on her donut as she loved seeing you 2 interact.

In her opinion, you two looked like Kdrama lovers. Not that she doesn't like it, she was all for it.

"By the way exams coming soon."

You said as Winter could only groan hearing the word exam.

"Ugh you dont have to remind me about it. Honestly, I think I'll do fine. I just need more time to study and read my notes at school. But my hectic schedule has been... Rough lately.."

She sighted as you felt bad about it. You understood how hard it must have been for her balancing her time being a student and an icon/idol at the same time.

You could only stay quiet as you eat your donut.

Seeing your reaction, Winter shook her head as she smiled and said

"Don't worry Y/n, I'll make sure my grades are better than yours. Bet on it."

You scoffed as she giggled at you.

You find that adorable about her as you shook your head and said

"That's a lot of confidence Miss. Winter."

"Why of course. Thank you."

You laughed at her as she chuckled with you.

You 2 kinda forgot that Ningning was with you.

She was smiling ear to ear seeing you interact as she silently squealed seeing you 2 interact with each other.

You 3 stopped eating when you heard a loud door opening as Karina entered the kitchen panting and catching her breath.

Winter and Ningning was shocked as they looked at her.

"Unnie you okay?"

Ningning asked as worry was evident on her voice. Karina nodded her head as she composed herself.