1

The sound of birds chirping were heard outside their window as the sun creeped out from the brim as it rose to its place on the horizon

The sound of birds chirping were heard outside their window as the sun creeped out from the brim as it rose to its place on the horizon. The soft rustling of the trees brought a sense of calmness and tranquility to the air as the sun began to warm them.

Norie groans at the sun hitting her face as she turns to the other side and wraps her arm around her longtime boyfriend and sighed, she opens her eyes a bit and looked up at him.

His raven black hair covered his eyes as his lips were parted, his chest rose up and down as he breathed softly. His cheeks were a bit pink and his eyebrows would furrow from time to time.

She smiles and then looks at the clock, 7:09 am. And they had to head before 8, she turns back to him and places a hand on his bare chest.

"Levi"Norie whispers.

She doesn't get a response making her sigh, she sits up and then leans her lips towards his ear.

"Levi wake up"she whispered.

Norie got some movement as he groaned, Levi moved his head to her and then opens his eyes slightly, they were centiliters apart as they felt their lips brushing against each other.

"We gotta go and get ready, it's 7:10 and we gotta leave at 8"she says moving the hair strands away from his face.

Levi felt her cool hands as he closes his eyes again and moves to wrap his arms around her and hide his face in her chest.

"Can't we skip today..."he mumbled.

"No, you know we can't"Norie says.

Levi hummed and then mumbles "yes we can"

"We can't just abandon 12 toddlers Levi"she says.

Levi laid there and then sighed, he looked up at her and then said "fine"

------------------------------------

"Norie?"

"Mhm"

Levi stood in the doorway of their kitchen as she saw Norie packing a bag with different sweets and snacks to bring with them, he stares at his girlfriend and shook his head.

"I don't think those brats need all of that, don't you think you're spoiling them?"

"No, this is just a little something"Norie says as she zips up the bag and places it on the table and grabbed to thermal cups.

"Same tea?"she asks turning to him.

"Yes please"Levi says as he goes to the fridge and takes out their lunch and places it into Norie's bag.

"stop it!"

"It's cold Eren, put the sweater on"

"They're awake!"Norie says happily and walked to the room as Levi followed behind her.