15

"and you wanted to make a pie for me because

"and you wanted to make a pie for me because...?"Norie questions as she descend the stairs after cleaning and bathing the toddlers.

Levi looked at her as she placed Eren and Mikasa down, they had there onesies on ready for nap time and Levi was scrubbing down the kids clothes in the sink.

"Just cause, you love pie and I wanted there to be some when you made it home"he responded.

Norie smiled and wrapped her arms around his torso as he got back to washing the kids shirts and pants.

She placed her hand on his cheek and turned him to face her, as soon as he did Norie gave him a sweet kiss, this kiss took Levi to a place of happiness that he rarely experience.

As they separated he smiled and she kissed him again.

"We'll just buy one tomorrow"Norie whispers pulling back.

Eren and Mikasa were running around the living room giggling as they played tag, Eren tried to run out to the patio and Mikasa did too. Instead of being met with the freedom of the outside they were met with the glass door. They slammed into it as their faces squished up against the glass.

Levi and Norie quickly turned to them in shock but then he grabbed her and turned her away and whispers "don't look, they'll start crying if we look"

"But Levi-No norie"he cut her off.

Eren and Mikasa turned around to them, there faces of surprise and shock. They rubbed their cheeks and whimpered out.

"Norie"Levi says quickly.

"I'm sorry"

"Don't-Are my babies okay?!"Norie cut him off about to cry her self.

Their cries of pain and surprise echoed into the air, Norie ran to them and grabbed them against her chest and started rubbing their backs gently as Levi sighed and shook his head following suit.

He grabbed Eren and started to comfort him, Norie caressed Mikasa's head and says "maybe it's time for nappy"

---------------------------------------

"We, detective Jean and Eren, found a scary discovery"Jean says as he and Eren were dressed as "detectives".

"What?"Sasha says trembling as she and Connie hugged each other.

"This!"Eren says and pulls the curtain aside.

All the toddlers screamed when they saw a teddy bear missing it's arm, Reiner fell to his knees and cries "why?! Why would someone do this?!"

"That's what I was asking, so. Everyone was here on the night it happened. Don't think we didn't notice"Jean says crossing his arms.

"And we are going to question every.single.baby in this room...Every!"Eren says and threw his arms up.