52

Levi walked to the kitchen and he heard someone behind him following, he stopped and saw Eren

Levi walked to the kitchen and he heard someone behind him following, he stopped and saw Eren. The 4 year old boy smiled up at him just staring making Levi raise an eyebrow.

"Yes?"

Eren doesn't say anything making him sigh and walk again, he stopped one more time since the little boy was still following.

"Don't you have things to do? Like throw a tantrum or two?"Levi asked.

"No!"Eren responded with his usual smile.

He stared and he continued, he made it to the kitchen and grabbed his cup to make a tea. Eren looked around and grabbed his sippy cup, Levi poured water into the kettle and the 4 year old poured water from Mikasa's sippy cup into his.

He looked back at Levi who grabbed a tea bag and placed it into the cup.

Levi turned around to wash some dishes from the toddlers, as he did Eren's tiny hand peered over the kitchen island and he felt around for the box filled with the tea bags.

He finally grabbed it and he ran back to the small table in the living room, Levi turned to turn off the stove when the kettle started whistling.

He poured the water and then grabbed the tag of the tea bag and started to dip it so the tea would stain into the water. Eren watched as he grabbed the tag and started to do the same thing.

Levi then took a sip and the boy tried his best to screw the sippy cup lid back on, once he did (but badly), he took a sip.

Erens face scrunched up into one of disgust and pulled the cup away as the tea spilled out of his mouth.

Levi sat down and sighed when he realized he forgot the laptop, he looked around and saw one of Norie's magazines sitting on top of the island. He stared at it and grabbed it out of boredom.

Eren watched and he also looked around, he grabbed one of his storybooks and opened it up in front of him. Levi sat there reading and he tried doing the same thing.

"I can't read, but the pictures are nice"Eren spoke to himself and flipped the page.

He looked up and studied Levi's facial expressions as Norie walked into the house with Mikasa on her hip.

"Hey"Levi greeted as he flipped the magazine page.

"Hey my two favorite boys! What's going on-Eren baby what are you doing?"Norie cut herself off.

Eren had wide eyes with furrowed eyebrows and a stern glare, though it just looked like he was constipated and he placed the sippy cup to his lips and flipped the page of his book.

"Oi"Eren mumbled with a deep voice he's trying to project.

"Oi, oi, oi"he repeated with the same tone.

The girls stared at him then looked at Levi then back at Eren, Norie smiled and laughed as she placed Mikasa down.

"What?"Levi questions.