58

"Look I made this one"Mikasa held up a bracelet that carried multicolored beads and Norie had helped her spell her name with the letter beads

"It looks nice" Levi mumbled and grabbed it.

"And I made you this one"

She handed him a purple bracelet that had "Leivi" spelled out incorrectly with the letter beads as Mikasa says "are you going to wear it?"

"What?"Levi said.

"The bracelet I made you, are you going to wear it?"

He looked at her then back at the plastic jewelry piece that had pink and blue unicorns and ice cream charms.

"I don't know-Please?"Mikasa cut him off.

Levi looked at her again and saw her pouting bottom lip and eyes that were slowly glassing over from the upcoming tears.

He closed his eyes and breathed in.

"I'll wear it, For the rest of my life if I have too"

Mikasa smiled as Levi slid the bracelet on. In the kitchen, Norie stood by the island trying to bake biscuits as Eren sat next to the bowl of the batter she mixed up.

"Can I eat that?"the boy pointed.

"No baby it's bad, here have a banana"Norie says and grabbed the fruit and unpeeled it for him.

"Do you need help?"Levi called out from the living room as Mikasa tried tying pigtails in his hair.

"I'm okay, I'm just making a few anyway"Norie answered and went back to mixing the batter while Eren tried dipping the banana into it but she softly pushed it away.

"I still want to help"he says as he stood up and grabbed Mikasa.

Norie tickles Erens neck with her finger which made him laugh, and backed him away from the bowl of batter.

"Alright, you can help me roll out the dough".

She slid the sliver metal bowl to the side so it would sit in front of them both, Levi placed Mikasa next to Eren and he reached for the tray and wrapped parchment paper onto it.

Without looking he moves Eren's hand away from the bowl.

"No"Levi only said and made him pout.

Norie rolled the pieces of dough and placed them on the tray and says "Mikasa's birthday is coming up, we have to start planning"

"I was thinking we can go to the store on Friday, my mom is willing to buy the cake and candles."Levi responded.

"How sweet, but you did tell her nothing to expensive right?"

As the couples spoke Eren stared at the biscuits that were getting laid out, Mikasa sighed and says "you can't "

"You have to understand that it's not a good thing to eat Eren"