29

"okay, I'm gonna stand over here

"okay, I'm gonna stand over here. And you are going to go over there and run towards me, once you get close to the ball you're gonna kick it"Levi explained as he placed Eren down.

They were currently at the playground the toddlers wanted to go to, Mikasa and Norie were playing with the chalk on the sidewalk that was besides the grass area the boys were at.

"Okay!"Eren says happily and gives him a thumbs up.

"Alright go"

The 4 year old started running, to him he seemed like he was going as fast as a lion and the flash. Erens face looked so determined as Levi stared at him from a far.

His little legs were taking him in speed but Levi felt like it's been forever, and that he'd getting far away from the ball then close to it.

"I'm almost there!"the toddlers small voice echoed.

"Mhm"Levi only hummed as he looked at his watch.

"Go Eren go"Mikasa called out as Norie smiled at him.

"I'm here!"

He went to kick it but his foot rolled on it and he fell back on the ground, the adults stared, hoping Eren was okay but knew that if they went to go help he'll start crying out.

The boy sat up and rubbed his bum and looked at Norie and Levi, they slowly gazed away as Mikasa clapped.

"Thank you!"Eren said and bowed with a smile making Norie and Levi sigh in relief.

--------------------------

"Oi, you're gonna have to start putting the toys away, it's naptime"Levi said as Norie fixed one of Sasha's pigtails.

"But we're not sleepy"Jean spoke as the rest agreed.

"Yet when you say you're not you get cranky since you didn't get that nap of yours"

"Yeah guys! Look, when you wake up we're gonna prepare the most amazing snacks you have ever tasted in your life!"Hange explained.

"And I want you guys to get your rest, me, Levi and Hange will be in the kitchen to clean your sippy cups for apple juice, you guys want apple juice yeah?"she says.

"Yeah!"

"Then come on, clean up"Levi said.

"Be careful, I don't want you guys slipping on the toy cars like last time"Norie says and they walked to the kitchen.

The toddlers sighed as Ymir says "that was the most fakest yeah I have ever heard"

"Well we don't want naptime! We wanna play"Connie said.

Eren thought and then he smirked.

"Oh no, what are you thinking Eren?"Armin asked in worry.

"Since they're not here now, and they're making us snacks before they put us to nap time. We can still play, because abc is 123"