49

"Okay I'll let go of her hands and you'll motion her to go to you"Levi spoke as he held 12 month old Mikasa's hands while she stood in front of him

"I got it"Norie says and crack her knuckles.

"I'm letting go in 3, 2, 1"

Levi slowly let's go of the babys hands but kept his hands behind her so if she were to fall he would catch her.

"Come on baby, you got it!"Norie calls out.

Mikasa smiled and squealed out as she began to walk towards her, the adults smiled as she was walking with ease.

"Come on Mikasa"Levi said as he slowly followed her with his hands still out.

The girl smiled brightly when she makes it to Norie and fells into her arms and she laughs and says "you did it my beautiful girl!"

Mikasa laughs out as she was hovered up which caused her to flap her legs and arms around, Norie brought her back down and placed a kiss on her head.

"She did good"Levi spoke as he walked over to them and placed a hand on Mikasa's head.

"She did! Tell dada I walked!"Norie said in a baby voice and held the baby towards him.

Mikasa extended his arms to Levi and he grabbed her and sat her on his lap, Norie smiled towards her and softly caress the baby's head.

"You okay?"

She looked up at Levi who stared back.

"No nothing's wrong, it's just I feel sad for some reason"

"Sad?"