93

"Is it ready?!" Norie called out as she carried a 6 month old Jiro

"Yeah, I pulled on it 4 times. It's good to go"Levi responded as he stepped away from the door jumper he attached for the baby.

"Thank you darling, now, my love are you ready for some fun!" She says as she walked over and carefully put Jiro into the door jumper.

The baby eyed the different colorful things he could interact with, especially the light up buttons that played melodies. Jiro squealed out a laugh and began to bop up and down while grabbing the small animal plushies.

"He loved it!" Norie said as she took some pictures while Levi stood behind her.

He smiled lightly when he saw Jiro laugh out again.

"I thought he'd react the same way Eren did, but it's the same with Mikasa" she says.

"Is it?"

--------

18 years ago

"Are you having fun my love?! Yes you are! Look at all the lights and buttons!" Norie spoke as she sat on the ground.

A 6 month old Mikasa blankly sat in the door jumper as Old McDonald played by one of the buttons, Norie awkwardly smiled and said "you're having fun right?"

Turns out, Mikasa wanted to be with Levi. Sitting on the couch as he drank his tea, both of them having the same blank face while staring at the TV screen as a nursery rhyme played.

--------

19 years ago

A 6 month old Eren laughed out as he quickly spun around in the door jumper, as Levi and Norie stared.

-------

"His reaction is a mixture of both" Levi spoke as he then crouched down next to Norie who sat on the ground.

Jiro smiled at his parents as he nibbled on his chubby hand, bouncing lightly to the best of the rhyme.

"Alright so I saw this recipe on the internet of spaghetti and I want to try it, the teens even said they wanted spaghetti so why not" Norie spoke as she stood up and walked to the kitchen counter where her laptop sat.