78

"Look these pictures are of mama when you were in her tummy" Norie spoke as she held the photos towards Eren and Mikasa

"I was in there?!" The boy said in surprise as he grabbed the picture.

"Yup, you and Mikasa. I would talk to you and you would respond with your little kicks"

"Did you talk to us to dada?" Mikasa asks Levi who sat next to Norie.

"All the time" he responded.

"But how did we get in there?"

"What?"

"How did me and Eren get inside your tummy?" Mikasa questions.

"Yeah! How do babies grow in tummies? How did they even get there?" Eren says after.

The couple blanked as they sat there while the toddlers waited silently and in patience.

"Well....um...you see there's this..."Norie trailed off.

"Babies are made..."she began.

"Levi please help me out"

The toddlers looked over at him as he started back and cleared his throat.

"I gave Mama a candy"

"Woah! So me and Mikasa were candies?!" Eren said with a smile.

"Yeah! Yup, and Dada picked them from a tree that grows in the land of desserts and candy!" Norie nervously explained.

"So then I ate it and here you are! Sweet little angels" she says and softly pinched their cheeks.

"Nice save" Levi mumbled with a smirk as Norie nudges him.

"So do you have a baby in your stomach now? Because you ate a jolly rancher yesterday" Mikasa asks as Eren pokes Norie's stomach and placed his ear on it so he can "hear".

"Well no, that was just a normal candy" Norie chuckled as she placed a hand behind Eren's head.

"Wait, dada ate one too-"

Eren yelled and turned to Levi as Mikasa also placed her ear on Norie's stomach.

"You ate a candy too!" The toddler yelled in shock