6

"obviously, my booth is going to be better"Eren says as he smacks a mud pie

The mud splatter flew everywhere and it landed on Armins face making him yell out and rub his cheeks.

"Eren don't eat it"Mikasa says as she lowers his hand away from his mouth.

"I have too! Or else how am I suppose to know if mine will be better than Jean's dumb sugar twigs"Eren says and then angrily looks at Jean who was in a little tikes house by a window "selling sugar twigs" which were basically just sticks from a tree.

"What? Are you jealous Eren?"Jean called out as Sasha was about to put a stick in her mouth but Marco quickly grabbed it away.

"I'm not talking to you!"Eren yelled out annoyed and slammed the red window closed.

"What are we going to do Eren?"Armin asks.

He crossed one arm and tapped his forehead before he smiled and says "I got it!"

---------------------------

"You know, I say it deserves a point"Connie says as he poked Bertholdt with a stick.

"I know! Its better than anyone else's"Jean says smiling and placing his hands on his hips.

"I think there a bit dry"Annie spoke out.

"He burnt them that's why"Ymir says.

Jean gawks at her as Sasha cried out "I wanna eat one!"

"Well I think Jean did the best he could!"Historia says smiling.

"Attention!"

They all turned and saw Eren on top of a stool, Mikasa was next to him silently holding up a poorly drawn and misspelled sign that read "Mud Peyes" over her head.

"Ignore those sticks and come eat my mud pies! Mine have leaves and grass! And a dinosaur is serving them! Armin!"He called out.

The little tikes house opened and out stepped out Armin wearing a green dinosaur onesie, holding a tray of mud pies.

"Free mud pies!"Armin said happily.

"Woah!"Bertholdt says.

"And their free!"Reiner says.

"And it's a dinosaur!"Marco called out smiling.

"Marco!"Jean says in disbelief.

"Sorry"

"They look like chocolate!"Sasha yelled and they all ran to the blue house.

"No wait!"Jean yelled as Marco just stared at the others.

"You can't just run to his without knowing if he's lying about them being free!"

"I thinks it's better, you were telling me that I have to pay a chocolate coin. That's expensive Jean"Connie explained shaking his head and the other did too.