44

Levi flinched awake when cries echoed through the baby monitor, he rubbed his eyes as he heard light snores next to him

Levi flinched awake when cries echoed through the baby monitor, he rubbed his eyes as he heard light snores next to him. He turned and saw Norie in a deep sleep, her body was sprawled out as her naked chest was exposed to the air since she kept getting up to feed the baby.

She mumbled as she had a light smile on her face, Levi got up as he pulled the blanket towards her so her chest would be covered.

He got up and walked to the nursery, he opened the door and walked to the crib. Levi looked inside and saw Eren kicking his arms and legs around. He carefully picked him up and faced him towards his face.

"I know you expected your mama but she's asleep, let's let her rest."Levi spoke.

His finger softly wipes the tiny tears from Eren's eyes, Levi then brought the baby closer, placing a kiss on his head.

Levi walked them back to the bedroom, he saw Norie's upper body hanging off the bed as she laid horizontally on the bed, still letting out soft snores.

He sighed as he looked around to see where he can place Eren so he can fix her sleeping position, Levi's eyes landed on a basket filled with towels, he shrugged and carefully placed the baby inside.

He walked back to the bed and placed a hand behind Norie's neck and the other on the side of her left thigh. Levi carefully moved her and she was back to laying vertically on the bed.

Levi turned around and went towards Eren, he picked him up and laid on his side of the bed. He sighed as he got comfortable but then stopped when he noticed the baby staring.

"You know, you stare a lot"

The 2 month old cooed and felt the warmth from Levi's skin, he closed his eyes as he let out a tiny yawn. Levi caressed his head before pulling him towards his chest and fell asleep.