30

"Come on! Come on! Come on!"

Hange yelled behind Norie as she has her hands on her back to make her walk faster into the boutique.

"Hange calm down!"Norie called out as she gripped the handles to the stroller that carried Mikasa.

"She's right honey, the dresses aren't going anywhere-But there are other desperate soon to be wives too! We have to be quick!"Hange cut Norie's mom off.

Mikasa giggled at the speed she was traveling in, gripping the railing to the stroller in front of her.

They finally made it inside and Hange ran further in looking around frantically, she then pointed to a worker and says "You! Help us!"

Norie sighed as her mom laughed.

"She's just trying to help"

"I know"she responded as she looked at her friend pulling on the workers arm towards the dressing rooms.

---------------------------------

"How does this one look?"

Norie wore a strapless mermaid dress that had crystals decorating the corset part of the wedding dress, it had a long trail behind it. Hange and Norie's mom thought and says "I don't feel like it's you"

"That's true, we have to see that light on your eyes. We're not seeing it"Hange spoke.

"I mean I love it but yeah, you're right. I just feel like it's tight in the wrong places"Norie said and placed her hands on her stomach.

Mikasa was still sitting in the stroller on her tablet as Norie's mom says "how about you find other ones"

"You both can help me out too, we can have more dresses for me to try"

"That's great! Come on!"Hange said and grabbed Norie's moms hand as they ran them off towards the aisles of dresses.

She smiled and looked back at Mikasa, she got off the stand in front of the 3 big mirrors and crouched down in front of the stroller.

"Hey, you okay? I brought you cookies and juice, want some?"

"Yeah"the girl responded with a smile making Norie smile back and stood up.

She reached into her bag and pulled out a Ziploc filled with cookies, Norie then grabbed Mikasa's sippy cup and gave it to her.

"Norie!"

She turned and saw Hange and her mom running towards her with piles of dresses over their shoulders and arms.

"That was quick"Norie said.

"I told you, we have to fight for things in here. Go ahead and try them! Let's see what fits your style!"

-------------------------------