50

"This looks so good"Norie mumbled as she poured chocolate syrup on a bowl of ice cream

She placed it down and then grabbed the whipped cream.

Norie looked down at her baby bump that carried Eren and smiled.

"I know I'm talking to you like you'll respond back but it's amazing to me that you're able to hear us now"

She grabbed the ice cream and scooped 3 more and placed it into the bowl, Norie than saw a bag of potato chips on the counter.

"I shouldn't..."Norie mumbled and turned away.

But her hand grabbed onto the bag and she opened it, she crushed a few of the potato chips and sprinkled it on the ice cream. Nories pregnancy cravings have been weird, at least for her.

She dislikes pickles with a passion.

But ever since she got pregnant, she's been eating pickles. Though not by themselves, but with peanut butter. Yes it sounds disgusting but to her it's like her taste buds were in heaven.

"That's right, we should add more"Norie says and grabbed more crushed up potato chips and scattered then around the vanilla ice cream.

She grabbed the pickle jar from the fridge and placed it on the kitchen island, Norie smiled and happily took a bite from the ice cream.

She sighed in satisfaction and felt the baby kick making her smile.

"I know, it taste so good"Norie mumbled and grabbed the pickle jar.

----------------------------

Levi turned in his sleep as he went to wrap an arm around Norie but his hand fell onto the empty side of the mattress, still with his eyes closed, he felt around.

He sat up immediately and saw that she wasn't there, Levi looked around and scattered off the bed. Almost tripping on the blanket that fell to the floor.

"Norie?!"he called out.

Levi ran out not caring if he wasn't wearing a shirt or pants as his feet felt cold on the wood floor while he ran downstairs.

He was about to call out to her again but then heard a bag crinkling in the kitchen behind him.

Levi walked over and switched the light on. Norie froze as she was mid way of putting a potato chip with ice cream and a pickle on top into her mouth.