75

"Look at him go!" Norie spoke happily

She, Levi and Mikasa were watching Eren play soccer after the couple placed him into a team since the boy wanted too.

"Go Eren go" Mikasa spoke from the stroller as she waved a small poster she made of him.

They saw him kick the ball and smiled when he saw it go towards the goal but then another little boy came in and kicked it away.

"It's okay my boy just keep going just go"Levi called out as Eren and some other toddlers went to grab the ball back.

The coach blew a whistle and brought the toddlers into a huddle and spoke about what they will practice next, Norie turned a woman that seemed to be in her mid thirties and smiled.

"You have a kid out there?" She asked.

"Yup, my little Henry. How about you?"

"My son Eren! He's the one with the red shoes" Norie spoke and pointed to the teal eyed boy.

"He's adorable" the woman says.

"What's your name?"

"Norie" she responded and sticks her hand out.

"My name's Becky, I don't think I've seen you around here. Is this your first time?"

"Yeah, Eren wanted to try out some hobbies and soccer came into mind, also my daughter Mikasa is currently in ballet" Norie spoke.

"And you're here by yourself?"

"Actually my husband's right besides me, Levi introduce yourself" Norie whispered the last part as she lightly nudge him.

"Mhm"he only mumbled making her drop her face but Becky smiled and laughed slightly.

"You seem happy to be here, you'll make the whole earth shake if you keep jumping with joy" she said sarcastically.

Levi stared at Becky blanky, even Mikasa. The father and daughter sighed at her FuNnY JoKe and looked away.

"Don't worry, their stomachs hurt from the laughter" Norie awkwardly said.

"So if this is Eren's first that means he hasn't played before?" Beck questions.

"Nope, well, I mean he has experience with it but not with this level"

"Really? Henry has been playing ever since he was 3. He's a natural, my husband would always practice with him so he can rise to the top" Becky says.

"Oh, that's great-Hes won trophies to you know? Not sure if you read on the towns newspaper 2 years ago but my son was featured on it in the sports section" she cut Norie off.

"That's nice-And please don't look at Henry badly if he acts to rough around the others, including your son." Becky cut her off again.

"Has your son reached championships before?"