71

It was Friday and the toddlers have gotten back from school and the day was cloudy and rainy, the couple decided to bathe the toddlers with warm water, put them in their onesies and give them warm milk so they can keep warm

"Raise your arms up for mama!"Norie says with a smile as she bathed Eren.

The toddler immediately raised them up and she said "thank you" and scrubbed underneath his arms.

"I threw a ball today!"

"You did? Wow, what were you playing?"

"Basketball!"

"That's so cool, did you make it into the hoop?"

"No, but it hit Jean on the head!"

Norie stared at him and smiled awkwardly.

"Okay that's great but make sure you're careful next time baby"

"But it's wasn't my fault! His head was in the way!"Eren argued as Norie poured water on his body.

"Where was he standing?"

"Behind me"

She dropped her face as he stared back and said "what?"

-----------------------------

"I'm not pulling on your hair?"Levi asks Mikasa as she sat in between his legs while he brushed her damped hair in the toddlers bedroom.

"No"the girl responded as she tried counting the baby elephants on her onesie.

"Okay, I'm going to blow dry your hair. The days cold and I don't want you catching a fever or anything"

Levi plugged the hair dryer into the outlet and turned it on, he started waving it on Mikasa's hair while running the brush through her hair.

"I played basketball today"she spoke.

"Yeah? Did you make it into the hoop?" He asks.

"No"

"Oh well-I mean you'll make it next time"Levi cut himself off.

"But Jean got hit by the ball"Mikasa says.

"Not surprised"

After a couple of minutes Levi turned off the hair dryer and brush through her hair once more.

"Alright, their you go-"

He cut himself off when he turned her towards him and Mikasas hair was poofed up as it made her head look smaller than it was.

"Shit" Levi mumbled.

"Language Dada"Mikasa said.

"Does this happen when Norie does it?"

Levi sighed and grabbed Mikasa and carried her in his arms and walked them to the bathroom where Norie was with Eren.

He peeked around the door frame and saw her draining the tub as Eren sat inside with his wet hair styled like an antenna.