20

"Welcome to Historias Restaurant! Can I take your order?"She says happily as the toddlers sat at a circled table

"I'll take a burger!"Connie says.

"Chicken!"Marco says

"French fries!"Armin says after.

"Tacos! Turkey! Mash Potatoes! Watermelon! Beans! Bread! Soup! Lobster-Sasha the bill is going to be to high!"Jean cuts her off.

"Oh no please, you're my friends! It's free"Historia says.

The toddlers stared at her and then they started shouting every food that they wanted, even though they were wild and screaming like animals Historia still had a smile on her face as she wrote down their orders.

-----------------------------------

Norie washed the toddlers plates after they were done eating the fruits as Levi and Hange did the bills for the day care on Norie's lap top. She heard the door bell ring meaning that the door was open, she told Levi and Hange that she'll check who it was.

She heard the toddlers yelling from the play room as she walked passed towards the main room, she smiled and says "Hello welcome to Shinganshina Daycare-"

Norie cut herself off when she saw Erwin, she wiped her hands on her apron and says "Hey Erwin"

"Hey"

"If you want us to hang out it might have to wait until Friday, Hange, Levi and I are free that day-No, it's..."Erwin cut her off.

"It's what?"she asked.

"I don't want to seem like I'm bothering you by showing up all the time and asking if we can go somewhere to catch up some more. But to tell you the truth Norie, Not only did I come back because they switched my job but I came back to come fix what I broke. Yes I broke our friend group but it's not the only thing I broke that day"Erwin explained.

Norie stared at him as he continues.

"I shouldn't have broken up with you, Because I thought that I didn't feel anything for you anymore but once I left you the feelings were back. I regret it, I came back to tell you that I still love you and I never stopped."

"Just give me one more chance, I'll help you with the kids. I'll help you with Eren and Mikasa, and I will love them as my own and we can move from here and live our lives like we wanted to in highschool"

"Norie-Please Erwin stop"She cut him off.

"You can't just run back into my life like nothing happened, Its been years, what we had cannot be made again. I have my life and you have yours, It's stupid to think that you were falling out of love for me and when you broke up with me those feelings magically came back. It just sounds so silly
"Norie ranted out.

"And I'm sorry Erwin, I can't. I'm sorry but through out those years you were gone I had moved on from you. And I feel great, And...I want to tell you but..."She trailed off.