88

"Peek a boo!"

"Peek a boo!"

"Peek a boo baby!"

"Mamas saying peek a boo!"

Norie covered and uncovered her eyes as the now 1 month old Jiro laid on her lap, he cooed as his little tongue would pop out slightly making her know he wanted his pacifier.

"Okay, can you smile for me? Yeah? One smile baby come on!" Norie exclaimed in a baby voice and started to softly tickle his neck with her finger.

She gasped when she saw Jiros eyes squint a bit, Norie happily waited as she got ready for the adorable sight.

The baby sneezed making her face drop, she really thought he was going to smile but was only trying to sneeze. Jiro went back to staring at Norie as she glared.

"Don't tell me you'll get your sense of humor from your father too... you're making me have flashbacks from your sister" she whispered.

"Jiro I just need another person to laugh at my jokes too! Eren's the only one who understands my sense of humor while your dad and Mikasa look at us as if we're crazy" Norie spoke.

Jiro cooed as she nodded and said "exactly"

Norie then thought and says "hold on, if you have the same humor as him..."

"And Mikasa laughed when I banged my ankle on the coffee table...that means-"

"You are not hitting yourself to make him laugh" Levi cut her off as he walked in from the backyard with Eren.

"It's not to make him laugh, it's to make him smile. Theirs a difference" Norie argued.

"Besides what's up with our kids always ending up with your sense of humor?!" She questions as Eren kneeled in front of her on the couch to watch Jiro.

"Because I'm actually funny"

"Did you just insult me?" Norie says.

"Don't worry mom, I understand your jokes!" Eren spoke up.

"I know you do darling, thank you"

"It's not that I don't understand it's just you both laugh at the smallest things" Levi said as he made a bottle for Jiro.

"No we don't-"

Eren and Norie laughed out uncontrollably as Levi and Mikasa stared at them while they were on the other couch, they saw the teen boy slowly fall off the sofa as Norie held her baby bump and fell to her side.