85

Levi breathed in as he opened his eyes as the morning light washed into the room, Norie's soft whispers had woke him up making him turn his head and froze

She also froze as she ate a pack of cookies with a bag of chips resting on the night stand next to her. He blinked as he tried to say anything but Norie put the stuff to the side and slowly rested his head back on the pillow.

"Go back to sleep darling" Norie whispered and covered his bare back with the blanket again.

"Why are you doing?" He asks as he sits up and looks down at the snacks.

"Eating"

"Yeah I know but, why now? Here?"

Norie chewed and says "I didn't want to get up"

"Then how did you get these?" Levi said as he motions to the cookies.

"I had them in the nightstand"

He stared as she silently grabbed a cookie and awkwardly extended it towards him.

"Do you want one?"

"No" Levi says and lightly pushes the cookies away.

Norie then smiled and said "guess what?"

"What?" He responded and laid back down and nuzzled his head on her chest.

"They're kicking"

Levi opened his eyes and looked down at her.

"They're kicking?"

"Yeah! I woke up around 4 to use the bathroom and I felt them kick right here, I wanted to show you but I didn't want to wake you up" she explained.

"Darling you should've" he responded as he caressed the spot where she felt the baby kick.

"You seemed to be in a deep sleep, but maybe they'll kick again later"

Levi looked back at her as Norie continued to look at the life that's growing in her, he leaned his head softly on her stomach and continued to stare at her.

She took notice and switched her gaze at him.

"What's wrong?"

He shook his head and said "nothing"

After a few seconds, Levi moved towards her and was careful not to lean on her stomach, Norie smiled and says "nothing?"

"Maybe something"

He tilted her head up slightly by her chin and pressed his lips on hers, Norie smiled through it and kissed him back while she gently tugs at his hair.

Norie arched her back slightly and her bump pressed up against Levi's stomach slightly, he then stopped when he felt a small kick on the middle of his stomach.

He pulled away and looked down at her bump as she smiled and jokingly said "you're to close"

"Am I?" Levi questions softly to the baby inside.