60

"Look! Look at Mama!"Norie spoke as she hopped in place and waved around two of Mikasa's rattles

The 4 month old girl stared back unfazed as the rocker moved her, Norie sighed and fell against the couch behind her and placed a hand on her chin.

"You know very well how embarrassing I feel acting like I'm high off a mushroom to make you laugh"she mumbled.

Mikasa yawned making Norie drop her face and say "how rude, are you bored of me?"

"Well I guess I'll try next time, it's not like I'll have an emotionless baby-"

She cut her sentence mid off and stared at the wall behind the baby. Norie thought for a second, her trying to make Mikasa laugh reminded her of someone. The same blank face, the same body expression, it's the same. Norie would try to make him laugh but he would just sit there.

"This is your dadas doing"

Norie turned to a portrait of her and Levi and said "you made her this way"

Mikasa let out a little noise from a upcoming cry making Norie look at her.

"Are you sleepy? Let's go out you to nappy time then-"

As soon as she got up and went to walk around the coffee table, her ankle slammed onto one of the legs making her scream.

A small laughter erupted from in front of her, Norie froze and turned to see Mikasa smiling lightly and moving her arms and legs around.

"You laughed? You laughed?! Oh my god! Is it because I hit my ankle?!"she spoke excitedly.

"Okay! Okay! Wait hold up!"

Norie angled her ankle near the leg of the coffee table, bringing it back and forth as if it were a golf club getting ready to hit the golf ball.

She sent it towards the wooden leg and yelled but smiled when she heard Mikasa laugh out again.

"I did it! I did it!"Norie yelled in happiness.

"Mama will make you laugh, wait here-Why am I even saying that, where would you go?"she cut herself off.

--------------------

"Mama NoNo!"Eren called out as he stood in his crib, he yelled out to the door and waited.

He held the railing to hop happily when he saw Levi walk in, he had gloves on and a bandana tied around his head.