31

"oh no! Not my fort!"Norie said dramatically and the toddlers laughed out from their own fort

They were currently playing knights and castles, the point of the game is one has to build two forts and have one knight or more in each "castle". Then you throw "cannonballs" which are just pillows to knock your opponents fort down and win.

"Pass me one more pillow Mikasa! We must defeat the knight!"Eren says as he wore a plastic knight helmet.

Mikasa passed him a pillow and he swung it towards Norie, it hit her and she yelled out, holding her heart.

"No! My heart!"Norie yells and fell to the ground.

The toddlers cheered and Eren says "Mikasa we won! We won!"

Norie sat up and then said "alright! Who's hungry for sandwiches or macaroni and cheese?"

"Mac and cheese!"the toddlers responded.

She smiled and picked them up into her arms walking towards the kitchen, they heard the door open and Levi walked in holding stuff he brought to clean the car.

"Hey, you okay?"Norie says as he places the bags down and walked towards them.

"Yeah, got everything, and I called the winery and we can get a tour next week and see what we're dealing with"Levi spoke and went to kiss her.

But he felt a small hand push his face away and Eren yelled "no!"

Norie laughed as Levi just stared and says "What? You don't want me to kiss Norie?"

"She's mine!"the boy argued.

"She's mine"Mikasa spoke after.

Levi just hummed and leaned towards Norie's lips again but Eren quickly screamed in anger and started to shove him away.

"What is your deal? You were with her the whole day, let me have her"

"No!"the 4 year old said as Mikasa played with Norie's earning.

His wife laughed and says "Levi it's okay, you can survive going on without a kiss"

She places the toddlers down but yelped when Levi grabbed her face in his hands quickly and smashed his lips on hers, Eren glared and clutches his fists as he saw him pull back with a slight smirk.

The toddler yelled out and ran to him, smacking his calf's and knees, but to Levi it felt like marshmallows, while Norie and Mikasa shook their head

-------------------------

"Okay let's watch a movie, I recommend one that I saw on the TV in the market that I bet you, you are gonna love it!"Norie says as she brought her and Levi to margaritas and sat down besides him on the couch.

"And I bet you that I'll fall asleep"

"No come on, please you're gonna love it-Norie!"her voice was cut off by Eren's tiny voice.