32

"NoNo!"

"NoNo!"

"She's not here"Levi spoke as he places a one month old Mikasa in a carrier that's strapped to his chest.

"NoNo!"The 12 month old boy yelled again.

"Nories coming home in an hour, she's with Hange at the ER"

2 hours ago, Hange was doing a little experiment and for some reason she swallowed a quarter and called Norie in panic. So she took her to the ER to see what they can do.

Eren was placed into the stroller and they went inside the store, Levi wanted to make some chicken and rice that his mother use to make him and have a nice family dinner.

"NoNo!"

"Eren"Levi said.

"NoNo!"

"That's enough"

"No-I'll give you three seconds"Levi cut Eren off as he glared him down.

The 12 month old stared back and he slowly placed his sippy cup to his lips and looked away while clutching his bear.

"Okay, we need chicken, obviously, rice, obviously, seasoning, tomatoes and onion"Levi read from the paper Kuchel gave him.

They walked towards the vegetables and he started picking them out and putting them in the plastic bags. Then they went to the aisle that had the rice and walked towards the meat and seafood area of the store.

Levi looked around and sighed when he couldn't find the breast chicken.

"Tch...there's no more..."

He then looked around and spotted an old woman, his eyes landed inside the cart and saw the chicken he was looking for. Levi thought and then he stood up straight.

"Okay...I need you both to listen to me"he says as he crouched down in front of Eren and held Mikasa's head to his chest.

"Act adorable, say something stupid or whatever. Elders love babies so do the best you can, okay?"Levi explained.

"Lelie"Eren spoke.

"You said my name but I'll take that as a yes"

He stood up and he cleared his throat and walked over, he "accidentally" bumps into the old woman's cart.