73

"Make sure you put the sunscreen on his nose too"Norie spoke as she held a 9 month old Mikasa after putting sunscreen on her

The couple decided to take the kids to the beach, it's been sometime since they've taken Eren and it's the first time Mikasa being at the beach.

"I'm trying but he keeps crawling away"Levi said as he grabbed a 11 month old Eren and sat him on his lap.

Eren squealed out happily and yanked Levi's hair making him wince and the baby stood up and accidentally slammed his two feet in his crotch causing Levi to groan.

"Oh my god, Levi are you okay?!"Norie said as she grabs Eren and he wraps his small arms around her neck and hugged her.

"I'm fine"he mumbled and laid back against the towel.

"Dada Lelie!"Eren yelled out.

"Okay I'll take care of it then, take Mikasa"Norie says and carefully handed the baby towards him.

Levi grabbed her and laid Mikasa on his chest and looked at her, she just stared down at him as the bucket hat made her look small.

"At least you're calm"he said as Mikasa wrapped both of his fingers with her hands.

Levi flinched and scrunched his face up lightly when the baby let out a tiny sneeze on his face and Mikasa let out a coo as he stared back blankly.

"You're lucky I love you"he whispered and grabbed a wiper and wiped his face.

"There you go my love! Aren't you cute? "Norie spoke with a smile and held Eren and gave him a hug and kiss to his cheek.

Levi sits up and places Mikasa in between his legs.

"Come on let's go take them to the water, the waves seem calm right now"Norie spoke as she took of her black lace robe and revealed her matching black two piece bikini.

"Let's go find some seashells my loves"she says to Eren and Mikasa as they walked to the water.

They make it to where the water reached their ankles, Norie kneeled down as she held Mikasa as Levi crouched and hovered Eren above the water.

"Okay let Eren go first"she says

"Alright my boy, don't be scared"Levi whispers as he carefully lowers the baby's feet down to the water.