86

"We're back" Levi said as he and the teens walked into the house

Norie smiled and says "how was driving?"

"Two different experiences"

"5 mph, turn here" Levi spoke as Mikasa was behind the wheel, turning the corners of the empty parking lot.

"Good, now reverse and stop by that tree. Eren, it's your turn"

----

Eren screamed as he gripped the steering wheel, sobbing in fear as Levi and Mikasa blankly stared at him.

"Eren!"

"No!"

"Brat, You haven't even started the engine"

Eren sniffled and looked down, he grabbed the key and turned it. The engine roared as he smiled and says "I got it"

"It takes time, I promise. We should start getting ready for the baby shower, Hange and Erwin are in the backyard." Norie says and the teens went upstairs to shower.

"How does it look?" Levi asks as he grabs her hand and led them outside.

"Oi shorty you're here! We just hanged up the banners! What do you think?" Hange said and motioned to the decor and tables.

"It's good"

"And the cake is coming in an hour, you're lucky I convinced her to get a cake. She wanted a pinata shaped as a baby filled with the genders color instead" Erwin says.

"I just wanted to make the baby shower more fun! Which is why I also got confetti cannons, so when you both cut the cake, Eren and Mikasa can shoot them!" Hange said waving the white cylinders.

"Thank you so much for this honeys, I mean it" Norie said with a smile and hugged them as they pulled Levi into the hug too.

"It's nothing, I also wanted to use this as a way to make up for missing Eren and Mikasa's baby showers, and their entire baby years." Erwin says with a smile.

"I appreciate that-Are those cookies?" Norie cut herself off and walked towards the table.

"Yeah! We bought all the types!" Hange said excitedly and followed her.

"So you're ready for the day to come?" Erwin asks Levi as they set up the chairs.

"I am, I know what to expect. She told me the other day that she was anxious. I understand that, I mean it's been 14 years since Mikasa was born, it's a long time" he explained.