11

"god Hange

"god Hange...I think we took to much of what we can handle"Norie mumbled as she hiccups from the alcohol

"No...no we're okay...One more mister"Hange slurred out.

"Yeah mister please"Norie says and then stood up and looked around.

She heard a bang and the sound of the glasses thumping, she quickly turned and saw Hange pass out face first on the bar. Norie groaned and shook her and said "no come Hange, you said one more"

She sighed when she heard her snore and turned around to see Levi, Norie smiled and walked over.

"You know you haven't changed a bit after high school"Erwin says chuckling.

"Don't know, I think I act differently now"Levi responded and placing his glass down.

They stopped and looked at the table before Erwin looks up and says "I'm hoping that we get to connect again, with Hange, you and Norie. I've missed you guys"

"I can say the same"

Levi looked up and stopped when he saw Norie stumbling around, she was on her way to him but stopped herself since she decided to look for a bathroom to see if her makeup needed fixing.

"Norie"he says and stood up, quickly making his way to her.

She looks at him and smiled, Erwin got up as well and stood next to Levi.

"Levi... Erwin...Look at you both..."Norie mumbled and then hiccuped.

"I think you had enough to drink Norie"Levi says grabbing her arms to support her.

"I'll take her home-No"Erwin was cut off by him.

"No, I'll do it. You got back from the airport and you need to rest. We'll see you when we'll see you"Levi says.

Erwin looked at him confused until Norie spoke up and says "You can come see me at my job! The Shinganshina Daycare, Levi and Hange work there too..."

"I'll check up on that, just get her home safely"

"Yeah I will"Levi says and walks out of the bar and towards the car.

"NORIE!"

She turned to see Hange being carried over the shoulder by Moblit towards her car, she puts her hand on his face and yelled "I'll see you Monday!"

"I'll see you Monday!"Norie slurred back.

"I love you!"

"I love you too!"

"Norie shush"Levi says quietly and carefully puts her in the passenger seat.

He gets into the driver's side and starts the car up, he pulled out of the parking and made their way towards their home. Norie sighed and bummed, she turned her head to look at Levi.