24

"we must search for the gold that stands on the island of Marley!"Eren yelled out as he stood on a stool

"Wow! Gold? We can buy a bunch of snacks with those!"Sasha spoke happily.

"We must set sail on the dangerous waters and make sure not to awake..."Annie began.

"The Titan"

The toddlers gasped and Armin says "but, isn't there another way? I mean, to not have to go where the Titan sleeps?"

"No, this is the only way, so we have to be brave! Or else we'll get eaten"Eren explained.

They yelled in fear as Ymir grabbed Historia and says "Don't worry I'll protect you!"

"Let's go!"Jean spoke with a confident face.

"How bad can it be?"

--------------------------------

They screamed in horror as they tried to keep their balance on the rocking ship that passed through the high waves.

"We're gonna die!"Sasha sobbed out.

"No! Don't say that Sasha!"Marco yelled back.

Reiner lost his balance which caused him to bump into Connie, he screamed as his small body went over the railing making the others yell in fear.

"Connie!"Armin yelled.

"Formation one! Friend rope!"Eren says and then grabbed Mikasa's hand and jumped off.

While they did Mikasa grabbed Armins and his grabbed Bertholdts, they all held hands as they were lowered down to the sea to grab Connie's hand.

"Tell my mommy I love her!"the boy sobbed.

"You tell her yourself!"Eren yelled back.

"Grab his hand!"

"Hurry up! I can't hold you guys up much longer!"Jean yelled out as his face was red trying to keep his grip tight on Reiner's hand.

"Connie!"Historia sobbed out.

Soon a pair of hands grabbed Connie making the toddlers blank in confusion, they saw Levi take Connie out of the ball pit and back on the mat.

"There, it's not that hard"Levi spoke as he walked back to the kitchen.

They stared and the toddlers yelled "thank you Levi!"

"Now, where were we?"Eren asks.

---------------------

They screamed out in terror again as they were back on the ship, Mikasa slipped on the water that made it on the dock. Her body rolled down but her face was normal as this doesn't affect her at all, finally her body slammed into Armins making them hit the wall behind them.