26

12 month of Eren yelled out as he sat in front of the long window next to the front door, Levi had left an hour ago since he went to go meet up with the person who was going to sell the building to them so they can open up the daycare they wanted

"Eren! Levi will be back, It's okay!"Norie called out from the living room as she vacuumed the rug while holding a month old Mikasa in her arms.

She heard him wail out making her turn off the vacuum and says "baby! Come on!"

Norie placed Mikasa in her baby rocker walked over to him and crouched down next to Eren.

"Do you want strawberries? We can cut some strawberries"she asked as she wiped his nose.

Eren crawled off to the stairs and tried going up as he tried yelling out Levi's name but it came out in random syllables.

"He's not upstairs honey, come on"Norie spoke softly and picked him up.

"I can cut you some strawberries and put on a cartoon, Levi will be back"

She sat Eren on the rug and went to the kitchen to grab a small bowl and started cutting up the fruit, after she was done she placed the bowl in front of him and turned on the TV that was above the fireplace.

Norie then sat on the couch and grabbed Mikasa to feed her, she draped the blanket over her shoulder and covered the babies small body.

Eren stared at the screen, in trance at the different colors and shapes from the cartoon. But his trance was cut off when he jumped at the sound of Levi's car locking, he squealed at the alarm and crawled fastly to the door.

"Wait! Eren!"Norie says and tried running but Mikasa was in her arms and she didn't want to shake her.

And she also didn't want Eren to get hit by the door when Levi opened it, but luckily he opened it before Eren reached it.

The 12 month old screamed with a smile and gripped on Levi's pants to stand up, Levi closed the door and placed his keys down.

He picked him up as Norie walked to them with a nervous and happy smile.

"Hey, so how did it go?"she asked.

"Well"Levi began.

"You ready to open up a daycare?"