3

"today my talent is being able to lift these boxes"Mikasa says as she stood up on "stage" which was just multiple mats stacked up together

Annie, Bertholdt and Reiner where seated in front as the other prepared for their showcases.

Mikasa turned to the fabric cubes that were stacked and then she lifted them up and then put it over her head making the toddlers stare at her in amazement.

"I know her! She's my friend!"Armin says excitedly.

"Anyone can do that"Levi mumbled and Norie nudged his arm.

"10!"Bertholdt says.

"10!"Reiner says

"10"Annie says

Mikasa smiles and Armin jumps up and down happily, Norie stood up and then read from off the paper and said "next up we have Marco"

The toddlers cheered and clapped as Marco got on top of the mats and then smiled at the rest.

"My talent is creating a shadow puppet dog!"he says.

Hange turned off the lights and then aimed the flashlight towards Marcos hand, the three year old boy raised his hands and positioned his fingers to form the ears, snout and mouth of the dog

"Woah!"Sasha and Connie say in amazement.

"But his performance won't top mine! I'm get elevens!"Jean says.

"10!"Bertolt says.

"10!"Reiner says.

"10"Annie says.

Everyone clapped as Hange turned in the lights and Levi sighs and reads off the paper.

"Jean you're up next"

Everyone clapped and Jean confidently went up stage and turns to everyone and says "I'll be performing a move that seems impossible to anyone! And you three would be giving me elevens!"

Jean turned to his side and then sighs in determination, he then turned his body and jumped up, everyone froze as he kicked the air and then lands on his two feet.

Norie clapped as Hange says "where the hell did that come from?!"

"It was okay"Levi says.

"Now come on! Let me see what I got!"jean says.

"6"Bertholdt says making Jeans haw drop.

"7"Reiner says.

"I don't know"Annie says

"What?! I thought that was great!"Jean yells and then he cries and runs off to Norie, he sobs into her lap as Norie picks him up.

"Honey it's okay, I thought you were amazing. I'll give you a 20"she says.