38

Levi's face soften when he saw her in the dress and the veil covering her face, he saw Norie smile through it as Levi made a look of surprise when he saw Kenny besides her

He smirked his way as they walked down the aisle, Levi couldn't help but think of the time he first saw Norie. The same feeling he got was coming back stronger now.

"Yeah so I got the car, I just need to pay it off"Erwin explained to Levi as he waited for him to grab his books from his locker.

"That's cool"Levi responded and they heard the familiar yell from down the hall.

"GUYS! I want you to meet someone!"Hange called out and ran to them.

"Who-"

Levi cut himself off when he turned to look behind her and his face dropped into one of emotion, their he saw her jet black hair flowing behind her as she walked, her Amber eyes visible from where he stood. Her smile that appeared when she got closer to them.

"This is Norie! She just moved here, Norie, this is Erwin and Levi!"Hange spoke.

She smiled towards them and said "it's nice to meet you guys".

Norie stuck her hand out for Levi to shake, he stood there and he slowly reached for it and shook it. Feeling her hand mild perfectly into his, the softness of her skin brushing against his, he felt his stomach flutter with butterflies.

"You're eyes are pretty"Norie spoke

Levi tensed slightly and says "mine?"

"Yeah"she said with a smile

He stood there not knowing what to say but immediately spoke since he probably looked dumb just standing there so he said "you look beautiful too-"

Levi then stopped himself and quickly said "you're eyes are also beautiful-I mean pretty, decent or good"

Norie laughed and says "thank you"

"Are you nervous?"she asked with a tilt of the head.

"No, no I'm never nervous. What are you talking about?"he responded as he tapped his foot on the ground while his hands were in his pockets.

Norie smiled and said "I'm nervous too"

Levi looked at her as she continued to smile.