7

AUTHOR NOTE before you begin : Just a little fact, I think Modern Family is the most funniest show I've watched, and let's just say I took some inspiration from some scenes and wrote it in this chapter

Let's see if you guys will be able to guess which scene it is.

Anyways, enjoy!

----------

"alright then, behave yourselves"Levi says as he places Mikasa and Eren down as Norie went to get a shopping cart.

"Yeah!"the toddlers responded.

"Come on honeys"Norie says appearing with a cart.

She picked Mikasa up and put her in the shopping cart seat as Levi placed Eren next to her and clicked there belts.

"Okay, let's go get your snacks"

They walked in with Norie pushing the cart and Levi walking next to her with his hands in his pockets, the toddlers looked around at the lights and colors and Levi says "it wouldn't hurt to get some vegetables we're running low on?"

"Oh that a great idea, I don't want to go on Sunday"Norie says as she looked at the tomatoes.

Mikasa leaned down as she had her hands on the shopping carts handle, looking at a woman's sparkly pants, her attention was cut when she heard a small grunt and she turned to see Eren trying to reach for a banana.

"Eren, if you want a banana, ask Norie or Levi"she says.

"No, I got it"He says as his small arm reached again but then gave up.

"I don't want it anymore"Eren mumbled crossing his arms.

Mikasa sighed and shook her head and said "but you'll be crying like last time because you didn't ask if you can get bananas"

Eren cried as he put his dead weight on, Norie held him while trying to rock him. She had her eyes closed since it was around 12am.

"Banana!"
He cried out.

Levi walked into the room and grabbed him out of her arms and showed him a unpeeled banana.

"There"
Levi said.

Eren stopped crying and grabbed the fruit and ate it happily.

Levi and Norie sighed in sleepiness and relief.

"That's not true! I am a big boy now! I was two!"he says.

"This was last week"she said.

"Honeys, Levi is going to get some vegetables and we'll get your snacks"Norie said appearing and grabbing the handles.