48

"Okay my loves, it's okay if you're nervous but don't worry me and Levi will be there with you the whole time"Norie spoke as she held the handles to the twin double stroller that carried the toddlers

"Besides it's just a doctor check up, it'll be over soon."Levi spoke as he walked besides her.

"I only agreed to go because they give you stickers at the end"Eren whispered.

"Agreed? We're here because Norie and Levi took us, we don't have a choice"Mikasa whispered back.

"I don't think we should have to go! I mean we're healthy, we drink our apple juice, we take our naptimes, we do everything! The doctor doesn't have to check us"The boy argued.

They entered the building and the couple walked to the counter, Mikasa stared at a fish tank next to her as she felt the stroller move. She turned and her eyes widened.

Eren was running to the exit in full speed as the squeakers in his shoes echoed. Levi and Norie noticed their kid running away as if his life depended on it.

"Oi!"Levi yelled and ran after him.

"Oh my god, Eren where are you going?!"Norie called out.

"May you please watch my daughter?! Thank you!"Norie rambled off to the nurse and followed behind the boys.

The nurse turned to Mikasa who sat in the stroller unfazed with what happened, her tiny hand holding up her head as her elbow rested on the strollers rail.

"Not the first time?"the nurse questions.

Mikasa shook her head making the woman sigh.

--------------------------------

"How long is this survey?"Norie whined slightly as she and Levi sat in the waiting room while the toddlers played in the corner where the toys were at.

"There's about 30 questions, we might have to hurry it up since we need to fill in Eren's"he responded as he held the clipboard.

"I'll just do Eren's and you'll fill in Mikasa's-Oi! I swear to god if you leave again I will lock you into this stroller! Get your tiny pull up diaper covered ass back to the mat!"Levi cut himself off and called out towards Eren.