62

A 12 month old Eren laid on the couch watching TV drinking milk as the month old Mikasa laid in her rocker, Norie and Levi were doing the laundry as they had the baby monitor on them.

Eren heard the baby coo making him look over, Mikasa moved her arms and legs around as the binky fell from her mouth. He stared and looked away but flinched when the baby let out a shriek of cries.

"No"he mumbled, thinking it would stop her crying.

Mikasa continued to wail out causing Eren to climb off the couch and crawled towards the middle of the room, he grabbed the binky that fell from her mouth and placed it back. He only copied what he's seen Norie and Levi do, which is why he knew where to put the binky.

Mikasa immediately stopped crying as her small nose was red and she stared at Eren, he looked back but laid the side of his head on her lap that was covered by her lilac colored fluffy blanket, and continued to drink his milk and watch TV.

The one month old placed her mitten covered hands on top of his head, Eren didn't pay any attention to it and thought that maybe him being there would stop her from crying.

And it did.

---------------------------

"Okay baby, Mama needs you to have your nappy time"Norie says as she went to lift Eren off her and Levi's bed.

The 12 month old refused and used his dead weight so he wouldn't be lifted, she sighed and said "Eren come on"

"Dada is with Mikasa and I can't leave him to take care of her all alone, and you need your nappy"Norie explained and tried lifting him up again.

But still he had his dead weight, soon enough she was getting sleepy too. Well it was the middle of the day, she and Levi fell asleep around 2am because Mikasa had an episode of cries last night.

"Okay...what if Mama sleeps too? Would that be a bad thing?"Norie says.

"Mama NoNo"Eren said and grabbed her hands in his tiny ones.

She smiled and spoke "let's sleep? Just rest for a little while..."

Norie laid down on the bed and the 12 month old quickly scattered over and laid his head on her chest, gripping her shirt and she wrapped her arms around him and caged him.

--------------------------

"Where's your mother?"Levi mumbled as the one month old girl laid on his chest while he laid on the couch.