43

"Okay so 2+2 is

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Okay so 2+2 is...?"Norie began.

"2!"Eren spoke in confidence.

Levi and her sigh as Mikasa shook her head.

"Baby, listen to Mama. If you have 2 cats, 2, and you have other 2 cats, how many cats do you have?"Norie spoke slowly.

The boy sat there and then said "a lot!"

They dropped their face and Levi says "we'll circle back to this"

Norie turned on her phone and saw an email from the kids' school, she opened it and her face lit up in excitement.

"Oh my god! Levi, The kids are having their pictures taken at the school! How cute! I want a keychain, a portrait, and a shirt! "she rambled off.

"You know two copies of their pictures are fine, we don't need all that-If I want a keychain, portrait and a shirt of my babies I will get it"Norie cut Levi off.

"And you're gonna get a shirt too, and you will wear it on the graduation day, you hear me?"

Levi sighed as he mumbled "okay"

She smiled and kissed his forehead and says "alright, we should plan their outfits, maybe we should go shopping!"

"Hey Mikasa!"Eren called out to her from outside the backyard.

The girl looked up from her dollhouse and saw him waving her over, Mikasa put her dolls down and walked outside.

"What happened?"

"Look! I found a baby bunny!"

She immediately grew interested and ran over to where the small garden was, they both smiled when they saw the bunny resting in the dirt.

"We should keep him"Eren said.

"I don't know..."Mikasa trailed off.

"Why not?"

"We said that about Toby the snail and the worm you were going to name Jarold, and their both dead"

They stared and Eren says "then let's not name him"

"My loves! Come on we're going to the mall to buy you some outfits for tomorrow!"Norie called out to them.

"Okay!"

"Quick Mikasa, grab your bag"Eren says and carefully picked up the bunny.

"My bag?"

"Yeah, we'll take him to the store with us! He needs to see the world!"

Mikasa sighed and said "okay"

She ran inside and grabbed her red bag, she went back and Eren walked towards her and placed the bunny inside.

"Oi, come on, let's put your shoes on"Levi said.

----------------------------

"If you want anything tell me or Levi, okay?"Norie says as she placed Eren and Mikasa into the double twin stroller.