90

"Come on my baby! Come to mama!" Norie spoke with excitement and motioned Jiro, who was know 12 months old, towards her

He laughed and crawled to her, but she would back up more so it would give him the chance to stand up and see if he could walk.

"You can stand up right? You got this my love!"

Jiro smiled and bopped his head to the happy jingle of the kids show on the TV.

"No! Baby come on you can dance later! Please!" Norie pleaded but the baby only laid back on his stomach and started moving his arms and legs happily to the song.

She whined in defeat and slid onto the floor face first as Jiro gurgles at the colors and shapes on the TV, Levi walks into the living room after changing the windshield wipers from the car.

He stopped when he saw his wife lying on the floor like a log as their son bopped their head as a rock metal guy would.

"Nothing?" Levi questions.

"Nothing " Norie mumbled as Jiro squealed and tapped the back of her head with his tiny hands.

"Hey mom?" Eren spoke as he appeared from on top of the stairs.

"Yeah"

"Mikasas calling you, she's in the bathroom"

"I'll be there, watch Jiro Levi. Also Eren you left your shoes by the door can you get those please?" Norie spoke as she walked up the stairs and left.

"I have a question..." Eren began as he puts his shoes on the rack and then leaned on the kitchen counter.

"Mhm" Levi mumbled.

"What if... someone needed 50 cupcakes for tomorrow- don't tell me you need 50 cupcakes tomorrow" he cut the teen off.

Eren smiled awkwardly and said "yeah?"

"And why didn't you say anything earlier?" Levi spoke sternly making him gulp and rub his hands.

"Cause you know! I...we...I forgot-"

"Levi look what our daughter did!" Norie cut Eren off.

He looked and froze when he saw Mikasa as their was blue hair dye stained on her forehead as it rolled down the her neck. Her hair didn't even get dyed, I was still black. The teen stood there and said "I made a mistake"

"And we need cupcakes..."Eren mumbled.

Levi's eye twitched as Jiro was still squealing and dancing to a restaurant commercial jingle.