12

Monday came around and Erwin drove to the daycare his friends worked at, he walks into the daycare and he was met with the toddlers running around and some adult upside down in the ball pit while Connie and Sasha tried to stuff the colorful balls ...

Monday came around and Erwin drove to the daycare his friends worked at, he walks into the daycare and he was met with the toddlers running around and some adult upside down in the ball pit while Connie and Sasha tried to stuff the colorful balls into her lab coat.

He was in shock before he felt someone tug on his pants, he looked down and saw Eren and Mikasa.

"Hello Mister!"he says and waves as Mikasa waves quietly.

"Hey, um..."Erwin began but then he heard the adult in the ball pit yell out which sounded familiar.

"Who's that?"

"Oh, it's Hange! Norie is in the kitchen!"Eren says.

"Norie?"Erwin says a bit happy and looked at the kitchen door.

"Yeah!"he responded then turned to Mikasa.

"I think he's still confused"

"Yeah"Mikasa whispered back.

Eren looked at the ground and tapped his head before looking back at Erwin and says "Well...she's our Mommy!"

"Mommy?-Jean honey! I don't need protecting! There's no monster!"he was cut off by Norie.

She stumbled out with Jean on her back swinging around a sword while she held two trays filled with fruits and vegetables.

"Norie"Erwin says and quickly grabs Jean so she wouldn't fall.

Norie turned around to thank him but froze and said "Erwin-"

Jean screamed out his sobs and smacked Erwin with his plastic sword and cried "STRANGER DANGER!"

"No! Don't touch our friend!"Marco cries and all the toddlers ran to Erwin with there "weapons" and started hitting his legs.

"No honeys! Stop it! He's not a stranger! Don't hurt him! Hange get up!"Norie says and turns to her friend that was still in the ball pit.

Hange sat up as the balls flew out everywhere, she fixed her glasses and yelled out and ran to stop the kids.

"Erwin, I'm so sorry. Levi is cleaning the kids mats and well... Hanges just there"Norie says as she grabbed Mikasa and Eren towards her.

"No it's okay, I should've texted that I was coming over"

"Not to sound rude but, why are you here?"

"You invited me to come see you, remember? At my welcome home party?"

Norie was about to speak but Hange cut in and says "Well! Why not show him around? I'll take the kids and this time I'll be attentive"

She pats Jean's back as he cried as the other toddlers hid behind her legs, Norie looked at her unsurely and then turned to Erwin who just smiled back.

"You know what, we'll just talk in the break room. There's really nothing to show to you then toys, sippy cups and pull ups"Norie says as she took off the apron.