45

"Are you a beautiful girl? Aren't you beautiful?"Norie spoke in a baby voice towards a 3 month old Mikasa who rested on her thighs

The baby smiled as she kicked her legs around and waved her arms.

"You look just like Dada...but you're cuter"Norie whispers jokingly and places a kiss on her head.

"Ouch"

She chuckled as she turned to Levi who sat on the couch behind her, while a year old Eren slept in his arms.

"Don't tell me that actually offended you"Norie says.

"Why do you think I said ouch?"Levi spoke as he flipped the the news channel.

"Oh and that reminds me, but as much as I don't want too...we need to go get Mikasa's ears pierced"she spoke nervously.

"And I don't really want too, her cries will make me cry"Norie says as she held Mikasa tightly against her chest.

"It'll hurt me too, but we'll support each other-What the hell"Levi cut himself off.

"What?"she questions and he motions his head to the TV.

Norie looked at read the banner of the News:

"Crazy scientist woman evaporated a car after trying to demonstrate a science experiment at a college"

"It's her"Levi spoke unfazed as Eren moved slightly in his sleep and nuzzled himself closer to his chest.

"Come on Levi it won't be-It was insane! She wore goggles, a white coat, her hair was in a ponytail and I think her name was...what was it?"Norie's voice was cut off the a man's voice in the TV.